Light and refreshing German style golden lager brewed with classic German malt, Czech Saaz and American Sterling Hops.
American Pale Ale style, well hopped with the strong citrus filled American Amarillo hops. Finished with both sweet and bitter orange peel in secondary aging.
American style India Pale Ale brewed using Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial and Mt. Hood hops. A beer with crisp hop flavor and bitterness well balanced with American malt sweetness.
Dark color ale with little to no hop character. Full of rich and toasty chocolate then finished with freshly roasted coffee from Sovereign Grounds coffee house across the street!
• India Wheat Lager
• 1800 English
• Monk’s Beerd
• Crazy Mountain Horse Shoes & Hand Grenades
• Indeed Derailed Hoppy Brown
• Rush River Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
• Deschutes Red Chair
• Crispin Brut
• Sociable Cider Werks Freewheeler
• Sociable Cider Werks Hop-a-Wheelie
• Sociable Cider Werks Spoke Wrench
• Lucid Foto
• Summit True Brit
• Fulton Worthy Adversary
• THB Prohibition Root Beer
• Grain Belt Premium
• Schell’s Light
• Omission Pale Ale (Gluten Free)
• Omission India Pale Ale (Gluten Free)
• Bard’s Tale (Gluten Free)
• Kaliber (Non-Alcoholic)
• St. Pauli Girl (Non-Alcoholic)
• Paulener (Non-Alcoholic)
3-6pm Monday-Friday on all beer, cider, house wines and most apps
6-10pm “Cask Beer Night” $2 off all casks
“Kill the Keg” $3.50 selected beers. New choices every week.